Google
 
Web jonathanandwanda.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry CHRISTmas

Merry Christmas ...




* If the above offends you or refers to a religion that you do not share ... SO BLEEPING WHAT! Get over it, and move on. I am simply exercising my 1st amendment right. You know, the one that so many twist trying to make it what it isn't?


Amendment 1 -
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.



Let me make this as simple as it is ...

The Government cannot make a LAW telling me or you that you must be a certain religion/denomination thereof.

They also may not make a LAW keeping me from following my religion ...

As far as I know ... it is not against the law to wish you all a Merry CHRISTmas ... YET!

Listed on BlogShares