Google
 
Web jonathanandwanda.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Howard Denial

Howard Dean must have been writing himself perscriptions for some strong meds.

While discussing the hardship of working all day and then standing in line for eight hours to vote, Dean had said, "Well, Republicans, I guess, can do that because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives."


He recently responded to criticism from both (R)'s AND soem (D)umbassrats with ...

"The point I was making is clear: Republican policies have declared war on hardworking Americans," Dean said Friday. "I will continue to criticize Republican leaders and their policies, and the Democratic Party will continue to offer constructive alternatives."


Does that include the ONLY "constructive alternative" to the Presidents Social Security reform offered by the (D)umbassrats ... RAISE TAXES?

Anyways ... a few other priceless gems by Mr. Dean -

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay "ought to go back to Houston where he can serve his jail sentence."


Should all the guilty (D)umbassrats return to their homestate prisons also?

I supported the war in Afghanistan because 3000 of our people were murdered and I thought we had a right to defend the people of the United States.


I've waffled before. I'll waffle again.


John Ashcroft is not a patriot, John Ashcroft is a descendant of Joseph McCarthy.


Real Democrats don't make promises they can't keep.


So there are no "real Democrats"?

The fact is that we wouldn't be in Iraq if it weren't for Democrats like Senator Kerry.


Someone earlier made a remark about losing 500 soldiers and 2,200 wounded in Iraq. Those soldiers were sent there by the vote of Sen. Lieberman, Sen. Edwards and Sen. Kerry. I think that is a serious matter.


Make up your mind Howard.

This country was the moral leader of the world until George Bush became president.

Oh yah ... sure ... that whole Clinton/Monica thing showed the world how moral the (D)umbassrats are.

This is a struggle of good and evil. And we're the good.


Isn't there a Bible verse about the end times ... something about ...
Isa 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"


From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people.


I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks. We can't beat George Bush unless we appeal to a broad cross-section of Democrats.


I'm a square. I like Wyclef Jean and everybody thinks I'm very hip, but I am really a square, as my kids will tell you. I don't even get to watch television. I've heard the term [metrosexual], but I don't know what it means.


If Bill Clinton can be the first black president, I can be the first gay president.


I've resisted pronouncing a sentence before guilt is found. I still have this old-fashioned notion that even with people like Osama, who is very likely to be found guilty, we should do our best not to, in positions of executive power, not to prejudge jury trials.


Just pre-judge and pronounce sentence on (R)'s Mr. Dean?

And the number one Howard Dean quote is ...

"EEEYYYAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!"






Listed on BlogShares